Do you need help? We have some valuable resources for you!
If there are no resources available to help you through 2-1-1:
Our Direct Services Coordinator is available at 810.985.8169 to counsel St. Clair County residents through the options available to them in health care, housing, and more. In unique circumstances, financial assistance may be available. United Way of St. Clair County has designated funds available to provide assistance to qualifying county residents. Services include:
- United Way Cancer Services
- United Way Dental Services
- Children with Disabilities
- United Way Emergency Services
We also have the following services and collaborations:
Medical Loan Closet:
Available to residents of St. Clair County ~ Free medical supplies and medical equipment loans.
“Thank you very much for helping me with my severe incontinence by providing me with disposable diapers. Very much appreciated!”
Discover these services by clicking on their names below.
- Foster Youth Birthday Program
- My Free Taxes
- Transportation for the Visually Impaired
- Imagination Library
- Community Dental Center
- Prescription Discount Program
- Emergency Food & Shelter Program