2020 Trip of a Lifetime Aboard a Great Lakes Freighter
Congratulations to this year's winners, Michelle & Bob from Clinton Township, MI and Eric Newberger from Barton City, MI!!
It's official, we are SOLD OUT of tickets for the first time since we started this raffle!
Thank you for all of your support through this major fundraiser!!
Former Freighter Trip Raffle Winners:
2020: Michelle and Bob; Clinton Township, MI & Eric Newberger; Barton City, MI
2019: Ken Lewis; Sarnia, ON Canada & Jane Eide; Custer, SD USA
2018: St. Clair County Labor Council of Port Huron, MI & Jay Wofford of Richmond, MI
2017: Susan Dentel of Fair Haven, MI & Bob Bortolameolli of Marquette, MI
2016: Nancy Schriner of St. Clair, MI & Ronald Varty of Royal Oak, MI
2015: Harold Both of China, MI & Matthew Hopkins of Lemont, PA
2014: Linda Marthen of Marysville, MI & Chuck Wagner of Dexter, MI
- All proceeds benefit United Way of St. Clair County.
- Ticketholder does NOT have to be present to win.
- Winners will be required to obtain a passport prior to the trip.
- The actual trip schedule is determined after the drawing in April by Interlake Steamship Company.
- Tickets purchased and Trip won CANNOT be sold.
- If purchased online or over the phone, please allow up to 15 days after purchase for your ticket(s) to be mailed. Thank you!
- Michigan Raffle License #R55488