Support United Way of St. Clair County today by making a donation!
Please select one of the following options to get started. Read below for more information on your contribution options.
United Way of St. Clair County partners with local businesses, individuals, governments, and nonprofits in an annual community-wide effort to raise funds. You can participate by:
Giving through your company's Workplace Annual Campaign any of the following ways:
- Payroll Deduction ~ Click Here To Sign Up
- Cash and Checks
- Direct Bill
Giving as an individual by selecting an option below, or contacting United Way at (810) 985-8169:
- Cash and Checks (please mail or stop by: 1723 Military Street, Port Huron, MI 48060)
- Direct Bill (select the invoice option)
- Credit Card
- Memorial or Honor Gifts may be given as a lasting tribute in honor or memory of a friend, colleague, or loved one. An acknowledgement of each gift is sent.
- Planned Giving is another option for individuals who share a strong common bond of philanthropy and a desire to improve lives in St. Clair County now and in the future.
Planned giving instruments include:
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities.
* Please consult your personal financial or tax adviser to see how a gift can benefit you.