Support United Way of St. Clair County today by making a contribution!
Read below for more information on your contribution options.
To increase your 2019 Payroll Deduction Pledge, Call 810.985.8169 ext. 117
United Way of St. Clair County partners with local businesses, individuals, governments, and nonprofits in an annual community-wide effort to raise funds. You can participate by:
Giving through your company's Workplace Annual Campaign in any of the following ways:
- Payroll Deduction (if supported by your employer)
- Cash, Check, Money Order
- Direct Bill
Giving as an individual by selecting an option below, or contacting United Way at (810) 985-8169:
- Cash, Check, Money Order (please mail or drop off at: 1723 Military Street, Port Huron, MI 48060)
- Direct Bill (select the invoice option)
- Credit Card
- Memorial or In Honor Of Gifts may be given as a lasting tribute in honor or memory of a friend, colleague, or loved one. An acknowledgement of each gift is sent.
- Planned Giving is another option for individuals who share a strong common bond of philanthropy and a desire to improve lives in St. Clair County now and in the future.
Planned giving instruments include:
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities.
* Please consult your personal financial or tax adviser to see how a gift can benefit you.