Investing In Your Community

Ready to Contribute?

Please select one of the following to get started.  Read below for more information on your contribution options.

One-time Contribution (Contribute)Pledge Payment (Contribute)
Online Payroll Deduction (Contribute)Memorial or Honorarium (Contribute)

 To increase your 2021 Payroll Deduction Pledge, Call 810.985.8169 

Ways to Contribute

United Way of St. Clair County (UWSCC) is a 501(c)(3) organization (Federal Identification Number: 38-1357996).  The IRS has also classified our organization as a public charity under sections 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code.  We partner with local businesses, individuals, governments, and nonprofits in an annual community-wide effort to raise funds.  You can participate by:

Through your company's Workplace Annual Campaign in any of the following ways:

  1. Payroll Deduction (if supported by your employer)
  2. Cash, Check, Money Order
  3. Direct Bill

As an individual by selecting an option below, or contacting United Way at (810) 985-8169:

  1. Cash, Check, Money Order (please mail or drop off at: 1723 Military Street, Port Huron, MI 48060)
  2. Direct Bill (select the invoice option)
  3. Credit Card
  4. Memorial or In Honor Of Gifts may be given as a lasting tribute in honor or memory of a friend, colleague, or loved one.  An acknowledgment of each gift is sent.
  5. Planned Giving is another option for individuals who share a strong common bond of philanthropy and a desire to improve lives in St. Clair County now and in the future.

Planned giving instruments include:

  • Securities
  • Wills
  • Life Insurance
  • Charitable Trusts
  • Charitable Gift Annuities.

* Please consult your personal financial or tax adviser to see how a gift can benefit you.

Corporate Sponsorship